Ampelite SolaSafe HR1 Polycarbonate Roofing
There are many reasons for choosing Ampelite SOLASAFE HR1 Polycarbonate for each and every commercial and domestic customer. They are from Australia and are setting new benchmarks and standards for those who wish to have something new as far as their windows are concerned. They have been able to redefine windows and offer complete and total UV safe solutions.
Windows are an integral part of each home but there are some problems in many homes because the windows block the availability of light. However, this problem has been solved by the use of these Polycarbonate materials.
They not only allow bright light to flow into the homes but also ensure 99.9% protection to the home. Let us look into the various reasons as to why investing in Ampelite Polycarbonate window sheeting could be a great decision.
Suitable For Domestic And Commercial Use
Versatility, uniqueness, and ease of installation of use are some of the most common reasons for choosing Ampelite SOLOSAFE HR1 Polycarbonate over other such options.
Those who know about Polycarbonate Sheets in general and about Ampelite, in particular, will certainly agree that Ampelite has been able to win the trust and confidence of thousands of Australian customers belonging to the domestic and commercial segments.
They use the best possible technology for making these sheets and this is what sets them apart from others in Australia. Apart from offering 99.9% protection from the harmful impact of ultraviolet rays, they also offer privacy for homes, offices, and commercial establishments.
This is because of the technology that is used. The polycarbonate sheets of Ampelite help in hiding the view of the interiors of your homes and offices. However, at the same time, they help the movement of light inside your interior spaces.
This is because the polycarbonate that is used by Ampelite belongs to an advanced group of polymers. It has some of the best optical as well and physical properties that not many competitive brands can match.
These high-quality Polycarbonate HR1 Ampelite sheets are available in six different colors. They have different heat and light transmission ratings. This sets them apart from the rest of the crowd and customers, therefore, repose more faith in these sheets when compared to most others that are available in various markets in Australia.
It would be pertinent to mention here that the SOLASAFE brand of polycarbonate sheets from Ampelite comes with three levels of options to choose from.
These three different options allow the customers to choose the right one keeping in mind their specific requirements. They can choose the one that suits their surroundings, homes, tastes, and preferences. The transparent nature of these quality SOLASAFE sheets also helps your rooms, living spaces, and other such places to be flooded with 90% of available light.
Some More Reasons For Choosing SOLASAFE HR1 Polycarbonate Sheets
The impact strength of this particular brand of Australian Polycarbonate is also quite impressive. It is almost 250 times stronger than tempered glass. It is capable of withstanding various strong elements of nature. For example, it can withstand heavy hailstorms and these are a part of the warranty details as far as this product is concerned.
There are some customers who ask the question as to how these polycarbonate sheets are different from the metallic fittings that have been used for decades in Australia. There is no doubt that metallic window doors and other such alternatives absorb heat while blocking out light.
On the other hand, the SOLASAFE HR1 Polycarbonate sheets from Ampelite, Australia have the capacity of reflecting heat while allowing light to filter through. This is a major reason more numbers of people have started moving towards SOLASAFE.
These sheets offer generous lighting in your homes. At the same time, Ampelite SOLASAFE reduces the impact of direct sunlight, during peak summer months. This will reduce glare and as mentioned above, the sheets will absorb harmful UV rays.
Unlike most other polycarbonate sheets in the market, SOLASAFE is translucent. Therefore, it is safe for kids and babies in your homes. It also comes with a matt texture. This prevents expansion noise which is common with most other brands of polycarbonate sheets in the market.
Standout Features of Ampelite SOLASAFE HR1 Polycarbonate Sheet
- Lightest of sheets.
- Ease of installation.
- Almost 250 times stronger than other types of conventional window sheets.
- Protects the inflow of harmful UV Violet rays
- Comes in a variety of colours
- Can withstand heavy hail storms and other elements of nature that are quite common in different parts of Australia
- Cuts downs on electricity bills by reducing the need for artificial lighting systems
- Ensures privacy by preventing outsiders from peeping into the house
- Competitively priced and therefore offering very good value for money
- Matches with existing polycarbonate sheeting, thus preventing the need for complete and total replacement.
What Are The Reasons As To Why People Will Like SOLASAFE Polycarbonate Sheet
There are some obvious reasons as to why quality-conscious customers would prefer to go in for SOLASAFE Polycarbonate sheet. We are sharing a few of them:
- It is made by an Australian company that takes into account the specific climatic and customer needs
- It is one of the very few polycarbonate sheets in the market that cuts down on UV rays infiltration by as much as 99.90%
- It is available in six different colours
- SOLASAFE is also available in three different variants
- It is proven when it comes to deflecting heat without stopping the flow of sunlight
- Easy to install
- It can be merged with the existing polycarbonate sheet
- Comes with the lifetime warranty as far as the quality of the polycarbonate sheets is concerned
- It can be used for many applications. These include windows, pergolas, swimming pool enclosures, greenhouses, sports buildings, and also for screening and partitioning
- It is perfectly suited both for commercial as well as domestic use
- Excellent after-sales customer support and services.
When we have a look at the various features, functionalities, and other such attributes, there are a few things that stand out as far as the Ampelite SOLASAFE Polycarbonate Sheet is concerned. It is a product that is for the Australian climate and environment. It is a product of extensive research and therefore you can be sure about the overall quality of the product.
It is versatile and apart from windows, it also can be used for various other purposes and can be installed in swimming pools, pergolas just to name a few. On the whole, it is indeed a versatile product offering excellent value for money.